Almonds are a fantastic source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help to protect against oxidative stress, which can damage molecules in cells and contribute to aging and diseases. The powerful antioxidants in almonds are largely concentrated in the brown layer of the skin. For this reason, blanched almonds (skin removed) are not the best choice from a health perspective. A clinical trial of 60 male smokers found that 84 grams (about 3 ounces) of almonds per day reduced oxidative stress biomarkers by 23-34%, over a 4 week period). These findings support those of another study, which found that eating almonds with main meals reduced some markers of oxidative damage
- Farm Fresh Nuts Premium Almonds Dry Roasted with Farmer Leo’s Secret Recipe
- Himalayan Salt is packed with over 80 vitamins and minerals, can help create an electrolyte balance, increase hydration , regulate water content both inside and outside of cells, balance pH (alkaline/acidity) and help to reduce acid reflux! The incredible salt prevents muscle cramping, aids in proper metabolism functioning, strengthening bones, lowering blood pressure, helps the intestines absorb nutrients, even prevents goiters and improves circulation!
- Natural Source of Energy, Perfect Snack for all ages
- Delicious & Healthy. A convenient way to enjoy the healthful benefits and wholesome flavor of premium Almonds. A one-and-a-half ounce handful of almonds is a leading source of vitamin E and magnesium and offers protein, fiber, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and iron. Almonds are also the leading source of monounsaturated fat among America’s most consumed nuts. Of the 14 grams of total fat found in one ounce of almonds, about 64 percent is monounsaturated.
- Kosher Pareve – Please Note: Farm Fresh Nuts may package its products in a variety of bags, including clear, black and our new colorful plastic bags.